I started watching my next door neighbor's little boy, Owen, a couple of weeks ago. He and Lincoln love each other. Sometimes a little too much, but hey that's what boys do right - pushing, shoving, and taking toys is their specialty. Anyway, Linc loves to take baths and if Owen is here he likes to splash from the outside. The other day he decided that he wanted to get in and they both loved it. It was cute to watch them play. My whole bathroom was wet afterward, but they had fun and sometimes that is what counts the most.
Owen definitely does not like water being dumped on his head though. I found that out when washing his hair;)



1 comment:
Oh my gosh I love those pics! He's doing so much better with baths thanks to Lincoln. lol Bath time is always an adventure.
Post a Comment