As I said in the last post about Sea World, the weather while we were in San Diego was kind of chilly. In the low to mid 60's and cloudy most of the time we were there. That didn't stop us from having fun and doing all sorts of things. One morning we took the family to Konos (a breakfast joint) out on the beach during lunch time. Yes I did have breakfast for lunch. I have been craving Konos since we decided we were going to go to San Diego back in October. It was recommended by our friends Peter and Ashley the last time we went to San Diego and we loved it. So we talked it up and took our family there this time. Good thing it was still as good as we remembered. We didn't want to let anyone down. I didn't get any pictures there, but after we walked down this pier and then down to the beach.
Bella was down to her underwear because she fell under at one point.
Cute Alyvia.
I wish I could have gotten a picture of this, but Jim was trying to save one of the kids from some waves and didn't notice how close the water had gotten and totally soaked his shoes. We were all laughing because he had been so diligent about keeping his shoes dry. The kids loved the beach even though it was cold and we had fun watching them.




No comments:
Post a Comment