Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bri and Ray get Married

The reason we planned this big trip was for the wedding.  Bri and Ray got married on May 26.  Between Todd and I we took about 1000 pictures.  That is not a joke.  So here are some highlights.  Ray's family put together the reception the night before and it was beautiful.  They had these tables that were set up as buffets.  So there was a nacho buffet, a baked potato buffet, a dessert buffet, a drink buffet, and a candy buffet.  I wish I would have taken pictures of all of it, especially the candy table.  It was all in the colors of the wedding and was really pretty.  Ray's family was very kind and gracious to us and we had a lot of fun that night.  Our turn is coming up this weekend as we have a little reception here in Iowa.  We have been busy cleaning up the garage at my parent's house and have a lot of work ahead of us.  Especially since my parents are taking a mini vacation until Wednesday.   
 Some cute pics with the bride and groom to be.
 Some of the decorations.  I put together those little candles. Yeah me;)
 We had a ton of fun dancing and enjoyed being silly.
 The next day at the temple was beautiful.  Luckily a friend of Bri and some relatives of Ray were able to watch all of the hooligans during the ceremony so that we could all be in attendance.  We started a little late, but it was nice to be all together for the wedding.
 A quick family photo op.
 We took a bazillion pictures of both families.
Some messing around was involved.  Brody, Dylan and I hung out in the Limo for a few minutes after the Bride and Groom were out.  All in all it was a great day and we are so glad that we were able to be there for the happy couple.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love your family picture at the temple. Your kids are adorable.

Rheanna said...

Love the candles-you did a fantastic job :o) I LOVE her colors, you all look so fantastic! Miss you guys!