Monday, September 2, 2013

Days at Home

Since Lincoln has started school the girls and I have settled somewhat into a routine.  We do lots of stuff everyday and it seems like we are busy all day until I try to think at night about what I have done and then it doesn't seem like all that much.  I am sure I am not the only mother who feels this way.  It has been very nice to be able to stay home this year though.  I enjoy managing my household and hope that I can get even better in the coming months.  Here are a few things we do everyday; Mommy exercises and showers, we do Mommy preschool, Lexi takes 3 or 4 naps, Mercedes takes 1 nap, Mercedes plays with play dough, Mommy cleans, Mommy cleans again, Mommy makes meals, Mommy and Cedes do laundry, Mommy works on the budget, and so forth.  I have been enjoying some one on one time with my sweet Ceds.  Love her so much. 
 She dressed up like a cowgirl one day.  It was cute, but when I called her a cowgirl she said "no, mommy, I a cowboy!"

And I finally got one of these on camera.  Lexus has been smiling for awhile, but it took me awhile to actually get it documented.  And now I think I am all caught up on our summer happenings.  Except I haven't taken any pictures in the pool, but we have spent many an hour in Mimi and Papa's pool!

No comments: