Monday, September 2, 2013

Kindergarten!

 Lincoln started Kindergarten this year on August 14th. It was really early this year, but he was excited so it was okay.  Here are the pictures of his first day.




 Mercedes had to be involved as well.
 Out front of the school.


 This is out front of his classroom and below is the picture with his teacher Mrs. Brandt.

 Showing me his name tag and his cubby.

And this was one of his first projects done in Kindergarten.  All in all he had a great day and was so happy that he got to play on the big playground.  He still loves it almost three weeks later.  I am so proud of this big boy and can't wait for him to continue with his love for learning.  As his teacher said though, it kinda stinks to have a teacher for a mom.  We have been doing our little homework after he gets home and I am teaching him to read.  When he brings home a paper that I don't think looks good we redo some of it.  Am I mean? It is in those times that I consider the thought of homeschooling.  Does that make me crazy? Anyway we are enjoying our school year.

No comments: