Sunday, February 4, 2007
Fasting Sunday
So I know there aren't pretty pictures or even cute ones to put on here (Todd and I really haven't changed much or done anything cute lately) but I decided I wanted to add to our blog at least once a week. We have set up a great schedule on our monthly calendar and we are so excited about our goals to become debt free and to also set up a "baby fund"/savings plan. We have done really well this week and plan to keep doing so well. Wednesday was a busy day, with my visiting teachers coming over, Todd going home teaching, and our bishopric counselors coming over. On Saturday Eric came over to do our taxes. We were very grateful for his services. And we even remembered to fast on the right Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
your goals sound great! it's exciting to meet our goals and feel like we're on track with them. you will be motivated to not let each other down - and that always helps. I commend you for blogging at least once a week. That way your blog doesn't get stale and it keeps people checking it. and I don't think pictures are required every time even though we love to see whatever you post.
Good for you! You don't have to have pictures; we just love hearing the random things that go on with you two day to day!
Post a Comment