Well Todd and I have had a pretty good week. We went to the temple on Thursday and then our ward had pizza at Pier 49. Where we found out that our Bishop is the founder of Pier 49 pizza. No wonder we got free pizza for our whole ward and we got to be at the store after it closed. Here are pictures of us today, just to say hi. Todd started a new workout program with two of his coworkers so he gets to leave the house at 5:30 am now, while I get to sleep. It's pretty nice for a change. We did a little dream shopping yesterday. We went and looked at Vespas (the BMW of the scooter world) and we looked at some pretty nice model homes. Todd and I really want a nice CHEAP scooter so we can use it for short distances and as a "second car". I also got to use the long board yesterday, it was really nice here during the day. Todd was sad because the weather turned bad before he got to go. Hope you are all doing well, we are very grateful for all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
glad you had a nice week - we did too. Dream shopping - that's a good way to put it - and so fun to do. I love to tour model homes - you get good ideas for room arrangements and stuff. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment