Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Special Day

On Sunday, August 1st, we blessed our sweet Mercedes. She did a wonderful job with no crying and no sounds. Todd used his priesthood well and gave our daughter a wonderful blessing. We had a lot of family here and it was a fun day to catch up. It was extremely hot though with a bit of humidity - not usual for Utah.
It was a great opportunity for some pictures.
What a sweet little family that I have!
She is such a beautiful baby if I do say so myself.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous gorgeous blessing outfit and your family IS beautiful! I enjoy watching your family as you grow! Wish we could have been there to support you guys and listen to the sweet words of her blessing. We miss you guys!!! Thanks for posting so many pics :)

Rheanna said...

These pics turned out great! she's adorable! Thanks for letting us share that day with your family!

Heidi said...

These pictures are beautiful. What a celestial looking family! I love you all.
Dad