Well I really hope these turn out. Lincoln really loves the song "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree". He makes us sing it to him at least 3 times at bedtime, at naptime, and each time he wakes up in the middle of the night. He likes to do the actions and sometimes he even tries to sing along with us. It is so cute. The bottom one is "Itsy Bitsy Spider". Another favorite that I taught him awhile ago.
By the way I just have to let everyone know that Lincoln is officially potty trained! We started training him about the last week of August and he has only had 3 poop accidents and a handful of pee accidents in that time. After about 2 weeks of training he started telling us when he had to go to the bathroom almost all the time. The only time he wets his pants now is if he misses the toilet, like in a public restroom. Now all we have to do is night time training. I'm so proud of my little baby (I guess I can't really call him that anymore, but that is what he will always be to me.



2 comments:
Oh my goodness I am so jealous! Yay for Linc! Do you want to train Nathan next?!
No way. Good luck with that. I think I got totally lucky with Lincoln. I've heard lots of horror stories and I'm just counting my blessings.
Post a Comment