Last night while Mercedes was asleep and Lincoln and I were waiting for Todd to come home, we decided to go outside and play for a little while. Well, I got out the rake and went into the neighbors yard and made a pile of leaves for Linc. He loved it. He wouldn't let me take too many pictures though because he wanted me to "Come on, Mom" and play. We had a blast throwing leaves in the air and letting them rain down on us. I had to redo the pile a few times, but it was so worth it to see the smile on my little guy's face.
Don't you love his cute hat. I didn't get out the gloves that match because they are mittens.Don't pay attention to my vampire child picture here.



1 comment:
I just saw the last couple posts...your kids are stinkin cute! I can't wait to go and play outside with Bronson (well, I CAN...I'm enjoying the baby stage, but you know what I mean). Glad you guys are still havin fun! :) miss you!
Post a Comment