Well I just wanted to put this picture in because I thought it was cute of the two of us. We don't have many of these and we should have more. Anyway baby #3 is on the way! We are pretty excited, but I haven't been as anxious about this pregnancy. The picture below is actually from a few weeks ago when I was 16 weeks along. I've grown a bit, but no new pictures. We have our ultrasound tomorrow, but aren't finding out the gender. Thought it would be fun to have a total surprise at the delivery. I am due June 7th and am super excited to be pregnant at the same time as my sister Megan. (due end of April) I do have Gestational Diabetes again with this one and so have been having fun trying to manage that. It's hard to be pregnant and not be able to eat all the things you want to when you want to. Other than lots of nausea my first trimester and some interesting pains throughout the whole time, this pregnancy hasn't been too horrible;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
you look awesome, those pains are your ligaments stretching they aren't bad with the first ones but the babies you have the worst they are. Good luck love the pics:)
Cute picture of you and Todd! Congrats on your pregnancy. Hope everything goes well for you!!
Post a Comment