Thursday, January 3, 2013

More Catch Up

Todd's birthday was on October 24.  He turned 28 this year.  My mom made a small cake because that is not really what he likes, but we needed something for the pictures.  We also had some cheesecake with cherries.





 These two wanted me to take pictures of them with their animals one night.
 Todd reads the kids a story at night about 75% of the time.  I do the other 25%.  The kids love story time and always ask for a story if we forget.
 For Halloween this year Mercedes was a bumblebee and Lincoln was Darth Vader.  We had fun trick or treating around the neighborhood and got way too much candy.  I think we threw away half of it about 2 weeks ago.


 Lincoln really loves to play board games right now and we had fun playing Cootie Bug one night.

 These are about the only pictures I took during Thanksgiving.  Megan and Bri and their families came out and we had a fabulous time.  We stayed up too late, we played a lot of games, and of course we went Black Friday shopping.  Fun, fun.







 This little girl is a Daddy's girl to a T.  She loves to give him all of her snuggles.
 One day I decided to have the kids help me bake bread.  I don't do this kind of fun stuff with them very often, but we can always improve right.  I am too afraid of messes and also it takes about 3 times as long as just doing it myself.  They had a lot of fun though, and it was neat when we ate it to be able to say that they helped to make it.

1 comment:

Rheanna said...

So many things to say! 1) Todd being 28 makes me feel older than me turning 30...don't know why--haha! 2) My kids got Cootie for Christmas and LOVE to play it--I always lose :o) 3) I'm convinced that Google changed their policies and made everyones pics mess up all at the same time! Justin uses his for his blog so I just created a second gmail account for me and it now lets me add more pictures. 4) I never let my kids help either---I'll work on it :o) 5) I had some random lady tell me the other day when I was taking a pic of the kids and wasn't in it that I will regret it in 20 years...I hate pics for the same reason! Guess I'll get better at it. Love the update! Love and miss you guys!