After thinking about it for a little while and not wanting to pay for space on Google (yet anyway) I realized that I could probably sign in as Todd and use his space from his Google accounts. So although these posts for the next little while will have his name they are all still being created by Katie. Anyway I wanted to put some of these pictures up and I know it has been awhile since I took them, but I am one of those people that can't move on until I've done each piece of the timeline.
In October we had a lot of gorgeous and very warm weather. We used one of those afternoons to rake up some leaves and have some fun jumping in them. Well the kids jumped, Todd and I raked.They have a little swingset out front of our house that has given us many hours of entertainment.
My two little cowboys. Mercedes will not be called a cowgirl, whenever you try to tell her that she is a cowgirl she will exclaim "No, I a COWBOY!"
Trying to take more pictures of myself with the kids. I don't want to always miss out being in pictures because I don't have my hair done or I want to "lose a little weight". I want my kids to see that we had fun when they were little and that I loved them.
Another great day in October when we went hiking on the Loess Hill's Trails.



No comments:
Post a Comment