Saturday, April 24, 2010

35 Weeks

About 2 weeks ago I was 35 weeks pregnant. Here is the picture to go with that time.
The biggest difference between Lincoln and Mercedes is that I really haven't swollen this time. Hallelujah. I think I deserve a little break with all of the awesome back pain that I have had this time. The second major difference is that I gained 52 pounds with Lincoln - I'm not ashamed, I ate anything and everything. This time when I found out at 28 weeks that I had Gestational Diabetes I had to pretty much go on a diet and I haven't gained any weight in these last 9 weeks. So I'm just around the 30 pound mark with Mercedes. I still have a few weeks left though, so that could go up. Lincoln used to stick his little feet right up under my ribcage ALL the time and I would just try to push him back down and try to get as much air as possible. Mercedes likes to be right down in my pelvic bone. Which is why I think I've had so much back pain. Only 3 more weeks people!!! Plus I only have 11 days of teaching left. I am soooo excited. With the noise of construction at my school and being 8 months pregnant, it has been very interesting these last few weeks since spring break. I've had a lot of ups and downs with this pregnancy, but I really thank my Heavenly Father each day that I have only little things to complain about. I know there are people out there who deal with a lot worse.

1 comment:

Rheanna said...

You look great and we can't wait for your little girl to get here!