Well take a look at this beauty. This is the little present that Todd and I bought ourselves for Easter. It has been quite the delight and we have each had a lot of fun playing with it. Despite Todd's firm declaration that it is "my" new toy. He just likes to say that so that he can justify purchases that he wants to make. Now all that I have to do is take a class so that I can know all of the settings on it and take some fun pictures.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Nikon D90
Well take a look at this beauty. This is the little present that Todd and I bought ourselves for Easter. It has been quite the delight and we have each had a lot of fun playing with it. Despite Todd's firm declaration that it is "my" new toy. He just likes to say that so that he can justify purchases that he wants to make. Now all that I have to do is take a class so that I can know all of the settings on it and take some fun pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment