Saturday, April 24, 2010
Duck Pond
While Mum and Dad were staying at our house over my Spring Break we did a lot of just hanging out. We didn't make a lot of plans, we just tried to enjoy the time together and really let Lincoln get to know his Grammy and Grampy. The weekend before had been stock full of activities and I think we all needed a chance to unwind a little bit after that. My pictures are in reverse order so sorry. I hate that blogger does that.
This was after Linc rode his bike all the way to the duck pond and back. He got pretty tired I guess and wanted us to put him in his bed. He also wanted to be stripped down to his onesie. He made Todd take off his other clothes - riding a bike is hot work I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Lincoln looks so cute and peaceful sleeping in his bed!
Post a Comment