Well our niece McKenna turned three at the beginning of April. We were invited to her birthday at Pirate Island and had a lot of fun. This is where I want to do Linc's party so it was good to see what the inside is like. Megan and Jim ordered a huge pizza for everyone to share and we had some breadsticks that were very tasty. The cake was from Costco and was delicious (chocolate, with chocolate frosting and a vanilla creme center.) We played games and opened presents. Lincoln got McKenna a doll with some acessories. We also enjoyed the talents of a balloon man. He made Lincoln a cool sword and McKenna got a crown. We also saw a T-Rex, a dog, a mouse, and other fun things.


I just had to put this picture of Bri in the mix. I thought it was pretty funny.
1 comment:
How fun! One of Mark's favorite restaurants is Pirate Island Pizza! He's definitely a little kid at heart.
Post a Comment