Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Brother Love

Lincoln absolutely loves Mercedes. He thinks she is cute and he talks about 'baybee' all the time. He hasn't quite mastered the issue of being too close yet. But he does love to give her kisses. We have noticed a little acting up, but not too terrible. It's probably a combo of the terrible two's and having his life drastically changed.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rheanna said...

Lincoln is so adorable with his sister! I know, I know I have a baby of my own, but I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday and get my newborn fix....my baby's growing up way too fast-even faster every time I see yours! :o)

BrittWilk said...

ahhhh!!! so cute. that is officially my favorite part of mommydom lately - watching my kids love each other. glad "cedes" is here safe and sound - she's adorable!