Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finally Figured It Out

Can you tell that I have finally figured out a few things on Picasa? I love this collage feature. I got ten pictures in this blog, but it only looks like two. How fantastic is that when you can't decide what pictures you actually want to post. These pics are from a day at the park. We had fun sliding, swinging, playing Bocce (Bocci), and eating lots of good food prepared by Mum. We grilled out with our grill and I got to do the grilling because Todd doesn't feel adequately trained in that area yet. The little ones loved the balls and were glad to run out and get them for us. It was quite nice to stand in the shade to throw them and then have one of the kids go get the balls. We definitely had fun.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like you guys had a great time with grammy and grampy!! I am sure all the grandkids got spoiled!!