Sunday, May 2, 2010

Perspective

I really wanted to show a few pictures from Arches, but couldn't decide on which ones because of my sisters-in-law already both blogging about it. So I decided to show these two pictures. They are basically the same shot, but the first is to show how far up the boys really took the little ones, and the second is to show their faces so that we know who it was. I love the zoom on my new camera.
We had a really fun time down in the Arches. I was definitely glad that I had stayed in a hotel for the night though. Being 36 weeks pregnant wasn't exactly a great incentive for me to go camping, especially without the needed gear. It probably would have been more expensive to buy a tent and sleeping bags. We only have one and it's not that great. I know that we need to get some things because it really would be nice to be prepared, but it's just not something that has been high on our list yet. I just wanted to also say thank you to everyone for being patient with the slow pregnant lady. I didn't do every hike, but the ones that I did do were beautiful and I know that I definitely took a little longer than everyone else.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mandy said...

the zoom is great! makes me jealous