Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Rambling
Well today has been a particularly annoying day. I woke up with some great intentions of cleaning in my laundry room. I really need to organize the shelves in there, they have become a great catch-all and I'm tired of it. Or maybe just nesting. However, as I cleaned up the breakfast dishes I realized that I was beginning to feel like I couldn't breathe. Wow, this little girl can sometimes get so far up into my lungs that I just have to lie down. Which is what I've been doing - ALL DAY. It really stinks when you actually want to do something, but can't. Why can't this happen on a day when all I really want to do is lie around doing nothing. Especially when Lincoln says to me "I nugul you". (I snuggle you). He really is getting to be a great snuggler. I LOVE it. On other news I am being induced on Thursday. YES! So I really am trying to just enjoy my time with my little Lincoln because in hopefully less than 48 hours he will be a big brother and will have to compete for our attention. I still am sad for the transition that he has to make, it's probably just my pregnancy hormones. I do have one last belly shot to post on here, so watch for that soon. Here's to being a mom of two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So excited that you are having your baby on Thursday!!!!!!!!! We are all very impatient for her to get here! I'd just snuggle with Linc and ignore everything else-he'll miss you while you're in the hospital!
YAY!!! I'm sure Lincoln will be great big brother, good luck!
Post a Comment