Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Labor Day

On Labor Day we went out to Justin and Rheanna's to hang out with them and Mandy and Eric. It was fun to see everyone since we haven't seen them much since Lincoln was born. We stayed from about 1 until 9. And we played lots of games. It was really fun.
This is our sweet baby in his new outfit.
Payton with Lincoln. Hyrum wanted to know why Lincoln couldn't do the things that Alec and Nathan could. I tried to explain to him, that at this age a couple of months makes a BIG difference. I think he understood at least mostly.
One of the many games. We all love Ticket to Ride. I think Mandy won, but now I can't remember. Sorry if I'm wrong.

2 comments:

Rheanna said...

Yep, I believe Mandy won...funny thing, I think she won when we played at my friend's party too---she's just like that!

mandy said...

because i'm awesome at ticket to ride, obviously