Friday, May 14, 2010

Wow!

It was so much easier the second time!!! Here is my beautiful girl Mercedes (or Cedes as Lincoln and I will probably call her.) She was born after 1 push (I hope you read that right) at 3:50 pm yesterday. 7lbs 15 oz, 21 inches long, and a little bit of hair. Lincoln had more hair than her, but I'm still glad she has some. What a beauty.
The first family pic. Lincoln got up on my lap and when Todd showed him Mercedes he knew exactly who she was. He pulled her to him, gave her a kiss and then pushed her away. He was down and ready to explore - after talking about my owie (IV).
Here she is a few minutes after birth.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She's a cutie! Good work.

Claire said...

I"M SO HAPPY it was a better delivery than last time!!!! (i'm jealous lol) She's gorgeous, so good job once again! :) two super cute kids!!! Let me know when I can come visit your cute family (and if you need anything before we leave I'd love to help out!) You guys rock!

Rheanna said...

She's adorable! I can't wait to see her!

Heidi said...

Mercedes is beautiful! You did well, Katie! Keep the pictures coming! :)

Jenn Miyamoto said...

Congratulations! We're excited for you!

Clark said...

Props on another cute kid. I'm glad the hear the delivery was easier this time around. Thanks for sharing.

Ashley said...

She's beautiful!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations! I love your first family picture! She's a cutie!

Holly said...

Congrats to you too! What a cutie! Glad the second time was easier. I felt the same way.

Megan said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!! Can't wait to get lots of snuggles out of her!!

Albert said...

That is an excellent family picture. You are all so good looking!