top one is mercedes and bottom one is lincoln...I'm almost positive :o)
Botton one lincoln? They look so alike it is crazy!
I agree with Rheanna
I was so confident the top was Lincoln but now I don't know!
Top one is Cedes and bottom is Lincoln. What do I win?? That was pretty challenging they look so much alike!
This is too easy, top is Mercedes because I see her everyday as a baby, Lincoln was a cute baby too but thy definitely look different
Post a Comment
6 comments:
top one is mercedes and bottom one is lincoln...I'm almost positive :o)
Botton one lincoln? They look so alike it is crazy!
I agree with Rheanna
I was so confident the top was Lincoln but now I don't know!
Top one is Cedes and bottom is Lincoln. What do I win?? That was pretty challenging they look so much alike!
This is too easy, top is Mercedes because I see her everyday as a baby, Lincoln was a cute baby too but thy definitely look different
Post a Comment