Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Seriously!

This little gal is two months old today. I absolutely cannot believe it. What a sweet girl we have. She has been a pretty good baby except for a little bit of waking up to much at night. She's never really fussy and when she is it is very easy to calm her down. Except for tonight because she got her shots today so she was a little harder to get her to quiet down. She has brought so much joy to our lives.
Lincoln loves Mercedes so much. He always wants to kiss her and hug her and generally just lay on her to talk to her. I have to keep reminding him that she is little and that he can't do stuff like that because he is too big. He is figuring out what is his vs. what is hers though. He goes around and says things like "Linkeyns chair" "Cedes swing" "Linkeyns boook". I wrote his name like that because it kind of sounds like that when he says it.
Like I said we went to the doctor today for Cedes' 2 month check up. She is doing pretty great. Here are her stats.
Height 23 3/8 inches 75-90%
Weight 10lbs 15oz 50%
Head 39.2cm 50-75%
She is a little longer than Linc was at this age, but skinnier and with a smaller head. We may have a taller little girl than a little boy. I hope he doesn't get a complex about it.
These pictures are from our barbecue on July 5th at Eric and Mandy's house. We had a fun time, but I will try to post about it soon. I still have a lot to post about.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: