Sunday, July 11, 2010
Nauvoo
While in Iowa, we got the awesome opportunity to take a little trip to Nauvoo. We haven't been there since we got married in 2006, so it was really fun to go with our kids. We also weren't able to do a session in the temple when we were married so this time it was a priority. It was such a beautiful experience to be back in that place where my little family started. I love that we are a forever family and that I can have these two sweet kids and my wonderful husband with me after I die. Our picture at the top is at the temple.
The grandparents and Lincoln and Mercedes on the steps of the Nauvoo Temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm glad you guys got to go back to visit where you were married!!! We LOVED going through a session at the temple when we were there last summer..so beautiful. And all of the stops are fun to see how they did things. It makes me glad for things like AC!!!! :) Cute cute pictures!!
Post a Comment