Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just Because

Mercedes is still not loving tummy time, but she has gotten really good at pushing herself up and lifting her head. She has even rolled over from front to back a couple of times. I wish I could tell her to stop growing so fast. The only thing I wish she was doing that she isn't right now, is sleeping through the night, or even in 4 hour stretches would be nice. She usually does those during the day or right when she first goes down at night from 7 - 11. So I don't get much enjoyment out of them. She will sleep all night, she just wakes up every 2-3 hours still.

My two little munchkins. Lincoln really loves his little sister. He is constantly saying, "Linky's Cedes".
Linc is really growing up. He is starting to say his own prayers now, most of it is jibberish, but he has to say it by himself. If you try to help him, he will point at you and say "I say it" with a very stern voice. It makes me want to laugh. He's also into pretending a lot lately. He'll pretend he has a phone in his pretend pocket and call people like Papa, Mimi, Daddy, Grammy, Grampy and anyone else he can think of. He also likes to pretend that there is a lion coming to get us and we need to hide from it. But if I get to into it with him, he gets a little scared and says "No lion". It is so funny.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heidi said...

soooooooooo cute!

Ashley said...

They are so beautiful! Lincoln looks so grown-up next to Sadies, especially in that first picture of the two of them. Wow!

Rob and Erika said...

Those pictures are so cute!!!