Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Zoo

While we were in Iowa we went to the Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo. By far one of my all time favorite things to do when I go home. I don't know why but I do love to go. Here is my sweet little family in front of the lions by the gate of the zoo. A picture hotspot. What a handsome dude. Never looking at the camera though.
They were all trying to sit on this rhino. I love Lincoln's face in this one.
This gorilla was right next to the glass just staring at everyone walking by. So funny.
I know you can't tell in the picture, but that is a waterfall. They really liked touching the water running down the rock wall. It is tradition to take a picture by the lions right when you walk into the zoo, so this is a picture of all the kids we took except for Mercedes.
Ian and Linc were contained in a wagon so that they wouldn't run everywhere. The older kids liked to fight about who got to pull it. It was awesome.
Love this guy.
My cute little sisters. They were playing in the flowers and I thought it was cute that they were the same color as their shirts. They reallly do look like us don't they.
Mercedes was asleep in the stroller the whole time. Hence only one pic of her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: