Okay we actually had a lot of great friends in Utah. Peter and Ashley were great next door neighbors and we could always count on them for a laugh or a hug if needed. Erika and Rob were always helpful and we loved spending time with them. Brad and Rhianna were always up for anything and we definitely had some good conversations with them. But Kati and Tyson get their own post because.....well, they're the only ones I remembered to take pictures of. Sorry the rest of you, love you!!!
Tyson - our "a little too personal" friend, JK. He was always getting everyone to laugh.He especially loved Mercedes and she loved him.
Now Lincoln loved his "Kate". She was his first girlfriend. He started calling her Kate one day and always did after that. He sure loved seeing her.
The last goodbye. We sure miss you guys and so do our kids.



1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe I didn't read this sooner!I LOVE these photos! We miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment