I don't know why it has been so absolutely hard for me to blog lately. Every time I think about doing it I just think, yech. So, I've been on a blogging hiatus. Our lives have been pretty crazy in the last few months. My kids both had birthdays. Mercedes turned one. Yes I have a zillion pictures, and no I'm not sure if I'll go back and post them or not. Lincoln turned three. Wow how time has flown. We also packed up our lives in Utah and moved to Iowa. Because of some flooding and other crazy situations, most of our stuff is actually still packed up in boxes. It has been a crazy summer. But something I wanted to blog about real quick is my little boy's first day of school. Lincoln started preschool this year and he LOVES it. He's been talking about school ever since last winter when we would go pick up Todd at BYU. Linc thought he should be going to school and I thought about it for awhile and decided that it would be a great opportunity for him. I am a firm believer that each child is different and therefore has different needs. Lincoln loves his little school time and I love hearing about his day each time I pick him up. He talks about it for hours. He only goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11:30, but he would much rather go everyday, all day. I don't think I would like that very much. But it is fun to see his excitement. Well enjoy a few pictures of him, I didn't actually get him in the school (my mom did though so I'll get some of those eventually.) I think part of this blogging thing has been the feeling that I have to post about everything that has happened to us, so I'm trying to get myself away from that attitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
so cute! i say just start from now, we miss hearing about you guys!
cute! Sounds like he is loving pre-school. :)
Post a Comment