In May we had a birthday party for Lincoln. Yes I know that was a long time ago, but I wanted to document it. Lincoln is really into balls and requested a baseball party. So we got some baseball cupcakes and some different decorations. The hats were soccer balls, but he loves those too.
Right before everyone showed up. We just had a small family party at our house.The infamous baseball. He loves playing with Daddy's baseball the most.
When we sang "Happy Birthday" to him, he just thought it was wonderful. About 3 months before his birthday he really started to understand what birthdays were and was really excited about his. For those three months he wanted an Elmo birthday and then the week before his birthday he wanted a baseball party.
Eating the cupcakes. I didn't realize how the green frosting would dye everything so green. I felt like it was a light enough color, well I was wrong.
Payton's face was my favorite.
Here we are starting the presents. He got a lot of fun things and was so excited to see everything. Imagine what he'll be like when he actually gets to play with it all! He and Mercedes left 2 days after this to go to Iowa and we are still all packed up.
The big present, the train table. We actually bought this at Christmas but decided to wait until his birthday. We knew we didn't have a place for it and we actually still don't. Hopefully in the next few months we can get it out and play with it.
Lincoln is such a great little boy and I am so glad he is part of our family. He and I play this little game where one person says "I love you" and then the other responds with "I love you the mostest" then he shouts it and we say it a few more times. I love this little boy and his sweet personality. He loves to snuggle and is a bit of a Mommy's boy. He loves his Daddy very much, but there's nothing quite like his mommy and I love it.



No comments:
Post a Comment