Here are some more of the fun happenings of Popcorn Day.
Our niece, Gracee, was a candidate for the 'Little Miss Popcorn Queen'. She looked so beautiful in her pink dress and curly hair. There was a face painting booth done by the high school cheerleaders...so maybe not the best quality but the kids loved it. Ian started out with two footballs and then somewhere along the day he became Batman.
Hailee with butterflies and Emma with hearts.
Lincoln's football. No I did not let Cedes have any, Lincoln got it everywhere enough for me.
There were some fun free blow up toys for the kids. Brody and Dylan tried to run and place the stick farther than the other.
Brody showing off his gladiator skills.
Sitting around waiting for someone or something, who knows.
Dylan was in the Kiddie parade, but I didn't really get a good pic of him.
Candy from the big parade.
Linc loved this part of running for the candy. He told me later "Mom, I was busy. I went like this (spinning) and then this (spinning the other way)." It was so funny.
Sharing with his sister. He is such a good brother. He always makes sure that he says good night to her before she goes to bed with a hug and a kiss.
Chilling with my dad, talking about something (probably to do with the repairs on the house we are going to do soon.)



No comments:
Post a Comment