I love that they both like to sleep this way. I can't believe my girl is already 7 weeks old. She is starting to smile a lot more and coos at me. It is so fun to watch her personality start to develop. She still wakes up about every 2 to 3 hours at night, so I'm still a tired lady most of the time. She has given me about 2 6-hour breaks in the last few weeks. Other than that she is a great baby. She only cries when she is hungry or just wants to be loved. I'll post her 2 week stats and Linc's 2 year stats from a month ago.

Mercedes (3 weeks actually)
Height - 22 inches 95%
Weight - 8lbs 12oz 75%
Head - 37.8 cm 90%
As beautiful and perfect as ever.

Lincoln (2 years)
Height - 34 inches 25%
Weight - 24lbs 4oz 15%
Head - 48.8cm 30%
He's small but totally perfect in our eyes.
1 comment:
They are so stinkin cute!! I can't believe how fast Cedes is growing!!
Post a Comment