Friday, July 18, 2008
Nauvoo Temple
Ever since we were married in the Nauvoo Temple we have wanted a great picture of it for our living room to show our kids. Well we've never found one that we liked that was in our budget. A few weeks ago when I was in Iowa, Todd went to Justin's ward and saw this great picture of the Nauvoo Temple and asked where it came from. Low and behold a friend of Justin's had taken the picture and offered to have it sent somewhere to get it printed. So Todd called me and said he had a surprise for me. He had it framed and when I got home, I fell in love with it. This is the picture and the bottome one is just to show a little bit of the proportion of it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The picture looks great!
If others want a copy, direct them to Justin. I only charged you $1000 because you are family of him. Others will have to pay top dollar for it.
Post a Comment