Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Picture Tag

I found this on a blog and thought it looked fun. Warning: takes a little bit of time. This is how it works: for each question look up the answer on google image search. Choose your favorite picture from the first page only.

My age My favorite color
My favorite vacation spot
Where I live - yes this is Provo, Utah
Where I grew up - a church where I took piano lessons. Not too many pics of this place.Where I'd like to travel - foreign, but I'd still understand them.My favorite food - cooked anyway please.My favorite treat - Coldstone, what a delight!My favorite animal - much better than anything you really have to take care of.A past love - maybe not past...My first name - the most modest pic when I typed in Catherine.My middle name - yes that's a bed folks.
My last name - some pretty interesting pics came up on this one.A bad habit - I don't actually bite, just chew! My first jobMy college degreeWhat I am doing right now - feeding him anyway (this pic is way cuter than anything on the web).

2 comments:

mandy said...

that's cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks Katie, I took the time and did it on my blog too.