Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Vacation
Well I know you guys are probably dying to know what is going on in our lives and to see some pictures of Lincoln. I promise that as soon as I get home I will post some pics of him. He is really getting big. Right now I am in Iowa and have been since June 14th. Todd and I decided it would be better for me to stay here and visit family instead of stay home all alone while he is doing a firework tent 24/7. Lincoln and I have been having a great time here in Iowa. We sure miss Daddy though. Lincoln went on his first zoo trip and first boating trip. Although he didn't go on the boat since we don't have a life jacket for him yet. He will get to do that at Lake Powell in August. Well I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, I just don't have my camera cord with me. I'll post more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i'm so glad to see that you are alive! the trip sounds like it's been fun!
Good to hear you are having a good trip. Hope you have a good return!
Post a Comment