
I got my hair cut in Iowa to surprise Todd when I got home, he likes my hair short. I like this picture because Lincoln looks so big and so much like Todd.

My parents have these little chairs for all of the kids and one day I decided to put Lincoln in one and he looked so grown up in it. I know he is in a girly one, but he still looks so handsome.
6 comments:
Lincoln is so big and cute!
He IS very big and cute. What size clothes is he wearing now?
What a handsome nephew I have! Your hair looks cute too, Katie.
he wears 0-3 months clothes. at least for a little while longer.
We like your hair. It looks beautiful. It's hard to believe Lincoln is only 6 weeks old. He is growing so fast. He does look like Todd a lot. Thanks for the updates.
Dad
I love his little outfit! He's darling!
Post a Comment