Monday, July 28, 2008

Bathtime and 2 months

Lincoln loves taking a bath. He also is pretty good in the shower when we are pressed for time. What a handsome boy in his hooded towel.
Linc is so good at holding himself up when he actually stays on his tummy. A lot of the time he will just roll over right away.
Well today we had Lincoln's 2 month check up at the doctor. He actually did pretty well during the shots. He cried for a few minutes but then I fed him and he was great the rest of the day. The doctor says he looks great and everything sounds good. Here are the stats
Length: 23 inches (50-75%)
Weight: 12lbs 12oz (75%)
Head Circumference: 40.5 cm (75%)




3 comments:

mandy said...

I was just looking at the pictures of Nathan when he was two months and he was sleeping in just about every one! Way to keep your head up Linc!

Heidi said...

What a kyoot babe you are, Lincoln!

Unknown said...

I can definitely see a Todd and Katie mix in his face. Cute kid!