Friday, July 11, 2008
My New School
Well here are some pictures of my new school. I got the perfect job for next year teaching half day kindergarten in American Fork. The reason it is so perfect is because the school is about 6 blocks from Megan's house. She is going to be babysitting Lincoln next year so it is nice to be close to him, instead of having to travel to the babysitter then back to school. It minimizes the time I will be away from my little guy. I will probably have a hard time as it is so this makes it a little easier.
Well as you can tell this is a much older school than the previous one I was at. None of the chairs or other furniture actually match. It's like I have all of the cast offs of other rooms. I'm used to my brand new school with all brand new things. It will take some time getting used to ugly furniture.
Another downside to an older school is that all of the previous teachers have left a lot of junk in the room. Which means all of the limited storage space in this classroom is full already and I have to find a place for everything in that lovely pile under the board.
Needless to say I need to spend a lot of time in my classroom in the next few weeks but that might be a little diffucult seeing that this is what Linc did almost the entire time we were there. So I guess Daddy or maybe Aunt Megan will get to be spending some time with him soon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Katie! That's so funny - I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you and your new baby are doing. I've been meaning to call you to come over and visit. Lincoln is such a cutie!! Glad to have found your blog
I can smell elmers glue right now.
Post a Comment