if he does decide to be a side sleeper be prepared for diaper leaks. i have tried everything short of putting a diaper on sideways! it's not fun and if anyone has an idea i'll try it.
What a cutie..Man I love that little guy. I can't believe how fast he is growing...AAAH Life moves to fast.
He is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys, what a fun little boy!
You guys, he is so cute! We need to get together soon so we can officially meet. Plus Peter does need some time with his good old friend.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
if he does decide to be a side sleeper be prepared for diaper leaks. i have tried everything short of putting a diaper on sideways! it's not fun and if anyone has an idea i'll try it.
What a cutie..Man I love that little guy. I can't believe how fast he is growing...AAAH Life moves to fast.
He is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys, what a fun little boy!
You guys, he is so cute! We need to get together soon so we can officially meet. Plus Peter does need some time with his good old friend.
Post a Comment